- Streamlit The fastest way to build and share data apps.
- Plotly Dash Framework for building ML & data science web apps with Python, R and Julia.
- Jupyter Voilà converts a Python notebook into interactive app
- Redash Query your data sources, build dashboards to visualize data and share them with your company.
- Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored.
- Metabase is the easy, open source way for everyone in your company to ask questions and learn from data.
- min.io use embedded web server to provice access to data volumes on local machines.
- pgadmin administration for PostgreSQL
- k8s dashboard How to securely expose Kubernetes Dashboard running on standalone server with